We know that the Sun is the largest star in our Solar System and all the planets in the Solar System are so Approximate ways move around that we can have the slightest doubt that there is some change in their distance that Similarly, there is a change in the distance between the Earth and the Sun, whether the Sun is moving away from our Earth or is coming nearer, we will tell you all these things further.
- In short, let us tell you that the sun is moving away from the earth, what is the reason behind it, we will know further.According to NASA, the distance between the Sun and our Earth is approximately 93 million miles (150 million kilometers) and
- We know that the Sun does not rotate in a circle, it rotates in an oval, thus its distance from the Earth keeps on increasing. Its distance can range from approximately 91.4 million to 94.5 million miles (147.1 million to 152.1 million km) from the Sun to Earth,
- There are two main reasons for the Sun to move away from the Earth: 1. The first reason is that the Sun is shrinking (how) and 2. The second reason is due to the effect of tides .
The sun is shrinking
- The mass of the Sun is 1.989 × 10^30 kg and Albert Einstein has given one of the most famous equations (e=mc²) which states that if the mass of an object and the speed of light are doubled, then the total energy of that object is equal to If it happens, then you can estimate that the Sun is continuously giving energy for about 5 billion (
5xx 10^9years), so its mass is continuously decreasing.
- Brian DiGiorgio, an astronomer at the University of California, Santa Cruz, told Live Science in an email that by the time the Sun dies, it will have provided up to 0.1% of its total mass.
- 0.1% you must be feeling very less, then let us tell you that we busy husband is equal to the planet, so much memory must have been destroyed. And if you compare with the earth, it would have wasted 318 times its energy.
- DiGiorgio explained that gravity depends on the mass of an object and the Sun’s mass is constantly decreasing in the energy group, so the Sun is moving away from our planet every year by 2.36 inches (6 centimeters) away from our Earth.
- If the sun is rotating in an oval, then it is going away from the earth and is coming closer.